A Blog about Furniture Refinishing and Home Decorating







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

~love~

I  LOVE with these tables...
I just refinished these for my friend Kallee.  We were trying to mimic her GORGEOUS kitchen table set from Four Chair's, here in Utah.
I don't normally strip furniture to the bare wood because it can be quite tedious but, I'm sure glad we did!
The contrast between the wood and the painted legs is perfect.
Honestly, these pictures do not do it justice, I for sure am not a photographer by any means :(
They were all painted Linen from Four Chairs, stained walnut, and polyurethaned.
The coffee table top was also stained walnut and then espresso to deepen the color, all from Four Chairs as well.

*Before*



*After*







Thanks, Kallee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails